Regarding the solution for batch post-processing after NX1953, only I have tested this method. I don’t know if anyone else has tried this method. I have been using it for 2 months and it is currently normal.
Don’t spray me if you don’t succeed. My best friends have tried it successfully. thank you all!
Although there are a few steps, but after you understand it, it is actually very simple to operate! Suitable for students who are in a hurry or who do not want to use the original post-processing and program list!
- 1. Select multiple program groups to be post-processed, click the right button of the mouse, click Post-Process, pop out the post-processing dialog box, and click OK
- 2. After clicking OK, a dialog box for multiple selected processes will pop up, click OK
- 3. After clicking OK, the post-processing output unsuccessful dialog box will pop up, don’t panic, click OK
- 4. Select the program group to be post-processed again, click plug-in post-processing, and see if you can try to output batches
- 5. After opening the processed file, see if everything is normal
Reminder: Unsuccessful post-processing in the fourth step will generate 3 useless files in the post-processing folder, just delete them.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Share a temporary solution for the high version of NX1953 that cannot be processed in batches! !
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks