Fiber laser cutting machine punching is a very common process in sheet metal laser processing. The cut circle is not round, which involves subsequent parts matching and other issues. Many sheet metal masters said that I process them according to computer drawings. Why are the holes cut out in the end not round? The possible influence factors are as follows.
1. Check the hardware of the fiber laser cutting machine: whether there are any problems with the beam, lens, nozzle, etc.
2. Check whether the servo motor of the fiber laser cutting machine or the fixing of the cutting head is loose
3. Check whether the light intensity of the fiber laser cutting machine is adjusted properly, which causes the end of the sheet metal laser processing to not overlap. Generally speaking, the difference between the maximum light intensity and the minimum light intensity should not exceed 5%, and the speed should not be adjusted too much. Fast. If it is too fast, frames may be skipped and the result will not overlap.
4. The blowing air pressure is not suitable. During the blowing process, when the air pressure is too low, the edge scraping and carbonization will occur in the sheet metal laser processing, and the pressure is too high and it is easy to burst. Therefore, this requires the perfect cooperation between the sheet metal master and the fiber laser cutting machine, and choose the right air pressure based on experience to make the cut round hole more full.
5. Check whether the servo motor parameters are wrong. The circular hole sometimes appears elliptical or irregular. This is related to the mismatch of the XY axis movement, and the direct cause of the XY axis movement is not adjusted properly. Therefore, the fiber laser cutting machine sheet metal laser processing round hole quality also has certain requirements for the servo motor.
6. The precision error of guide rail and lead screw is caused. The precision error of the guide rail and lead screw of the fiber laser cutting machine will directly cause the precision of the round hole to not reach the expected. This is related to the strength of the fiber laser cutting machine manufacturer. Usually, some small factories will trick customers into saying that the accuracy of the fiber laser cutting machine can reach 0.1mm, but in fact, in the actual sheet metal laser processing process, it will make the laser drilling quality And the effect is not good, affecting the added value of the product. Therefore, it is very necessary to choose high-quality and large-brand fiber laser cutting machines.
7. The round hole is too small. The best solution for cutting round holes with fiber laser cutting machine is round hole ratio 1:1, which means that the ratio of aperture to plate thickness is 1:1. Of course, this ratio, which means that the larger the aperture, the higher the quality of the cut Round holes are easier. Otherwise, when the energy of the fiber laser cutting machine is insufficient, the small holes will be easily cut and the broken points will remain and the round holes will not be round.
The above are the solutions that can be taken when the fiber laser cutting machine cuts the round hole. The fiber laser cutting machine has been widely used by sheet metal laser processing manufacturers to cut round holes. The traditional punching process is used. The external hard force directly acts on the surface of the workpiece, which is likely to cause shortcomings such as low accuracy and multiple edge punctures. The laser cutting machine is operated, and the circular hole can be cut round and well. In addition, the fiber laser cutting machine can also cut any pattern without opening the Mold.
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cut Wiki，Thanks!^^