- 1. When performing cnc machining, the operator must maintain the correct posture and have sufficient energy to cope with the work. During the operation, the mind must be concentrated. It is strictly forbidden to chat and cooperate with each other. The operator must not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue, and avoid In the event of an accident, ensure operational safety. Before entering the work position, all employees check whether their clothing meets the job requirements.
- 2. Check whether the moving part is filled with lubricating oil before mechanical action, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine idling for 1-3 minutes. Operation is strictly prohibited when the machine is faulty.
- 3. When starting the power to start the machine, you must wait for all other personnel to leave the working area of the cnc machine and remove the sundries on the workbench before it can be started.
- 4. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to reach into the working area of the slider, and it is strictly forbidden to pick up and place the workpiece by hand. Standard tools must be used when picking and placing workpieces in the die. If you find any abnormal sound or malfunction of the machine, you should immediately turn off the power switch for inspection.
- 5. When changing the Mold, first turn off the power supply, and then start to install and debug the mold after the press movement department stops running. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand to test punch twice. In order to avoid unnecessary collisions between the machine and the product to be processed, the upper and lower molds must be checked for symmetry and reasonableness, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank holder is reasonable. Location.
Link to this article：Introduction to the safe operating procedures of precision metal processing
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks