- (1) Select the installation reference parts. When installing, first select the reference parts. The principle of selecting reference parts is to determine according to the dependence of the main mold parts of the Mold during processing. The main ones that can be used as installation reference parts are convex molds, concave molds,’concave and convex molds, guide plates, and fixed plates.
- (2) Component installation. Component installation refers to the installation operation of connecting two or more parts into one component according to the skill requirements of the rules before the final assembly of the mold. Such as the assembling of the mold base, the assembling of the punch and the die and the fixed plate, the assembling of the parts of the unloading and pushing mechanism, etc. These components should be assembled according to the functions of the parts, which will ensure the installation accuracy of the entire Dongguan stamping die.
- (3) Overall installation. Final assembly is the process of combining parts and components into a complete set of Dongguan stamping molds. Before the final assembly, the installation reference parts should be selected and the installation sequence of the upper and lower molds should be organized.
- (4) Adjust the gap between the convex and concave molds. When installing the mold, it is necessary to strictly control and adjust the uniformity of the gap between the convex and concave molds. Only after the clearance is adjusted can the screws and pins be tightened. The methods to adjust the gap between the convex and concave molds mainly include the light transmission method, the measurement method, the gasket method, the coating method, and the copper plating method.
- (5) Inspection and debugging. After the stamping die is installed, it is necessary to ensure the accuracy of the installation, meet the technical requirements of the rules, and check the functions of each part of the die in accordance with the mold acceptance skills. Test the mold under the actual production conditions, and adjust and modify the mold according to the production conditions of the test mold. When the test mold is qualified, the mold processing and installation are basically completed.
Link to this article：Introduction to the knowledge of assembly steps of stamping dies
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks