How to provide the quality of precision CNC machined parts?
Before performing cnc machining, please use the calibrator to check whether the tool is swinging within the allowable tolerance range. Before processing, the blade and locking nozzle should be blown clean with an air gun, or wiped with a cloth to install the knife. Accuracy and quality have some impact.
2.The program list of CNC processing files should be normalized, including model, name, program name, processing content, tool size, feed amount, especially the safe length of the tool holder, the reserved margin for each program, and the indicator light. . Knife. Be clear.
3. The Cnc Machining program list should be consistent with the reference angle direction indicated by the mold, and then check the upper 3D drawing, especially the workpiece that has been drilled with water, and you must check whether the 3D drawing and the level on the workpiece are consistent.
4. Before processing, you must understand the content of the CNC machining program. The program must have 2D or 3D maps, and it must be marked with "X length, Y width, Z height" six-sided data, which must be marked with a "Z" value. It is convenient for the operator to check whether the data is correct after processing. When there is a tolerance, the tolerance data should be stated.
5. The reasonable use of CNC processing tools should strictly distinguish the processing of steel and copper male light knives. The remaining amount of light knives should be reasonable to make the workpiece's smoothness and the service life of the tools possible. better.
6. When clamping, please pay attention to whether the name and model of the CNC machining workpiece and the program list are the same, whether the material size matches, whether the clamping height is high enough, and the number of calipers used.
7. CNC machining speed should be strictly controlled by the operator. F speed and S spindle speed should be adjusted reasonably. When F speed is fast, accelerate the S spindle. The feed speed must be adjusted in different areas.
After processing, check the quality without any problems, then you can get off the car and perform perfect processing.
Welcome to find our website for more information: www.ptjmachining.com Previous: Some Daily Maintenance Of CNC Lathe Processing Machines ToolsNext: Highlights And Benefits From Precision CNC Machining
Link to this article：How To Improve The Quality Of CNC Machining Parts ?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks