You must know that the accuracy of the punching machine directly affects the accuracy of the stamping products and the life of the die, so when you buy the equipment, the selection of the equipment accuracy cannot be ignored. The professional manufacturer will teach you how to detect its accuracy. :
- 1. For verticality, take a straight ruler (calibrated and the width can support the steel ball of the pointer meter) and place it at the center and both ends of the bed, and use the pointer meter to measure the maximum error in the left and right directions and the front and back directions.
- 2. For parallelism, place the sliding seat at the lowest position, then place the pointer table on the bed, and then move the left and right directions and the front and back directions to determine the maximum error.
- 3. Straighten the (straight) point of view, place a square ruler in the center of the bed, and place the pointer on the sliding seat to move the sliding seat up and down to determine the maximum error.
- 4. The direct point of view between the die (head) shank hole and the bottom surface of the slide is based on the die (head) shank hole, and the pointer is placed on the bottom of the slide to reverse to determine the maximum error in the left-right direction and the front-back direction.
- 5. The total gap is placed in the center of the punch with a jack, the slide is lowered to the bottom, the pointer is placed on the bottom of the slide, and the jack is pressurized to the standard pressure to make the slide move upward slightly to determine the maximum error.
Therefore, if you want to correctly detect the accuracy of the punching machine, you can perform the detection according to the above method steps, but you must pay attention to the detection steps must not make mistakes, otherwise it will affect the accuracy of the detection results.
Link to this article：How to detect the accuracy of the punch
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks