Aluminum Cnc Machining Center and CNC Lathe
Located in China, Pintejin performs industrial aluminum machining china of single pieces, in small and large series, according to the drawing or sample provided by the client. We can also manage the design, manufacture, assembly and adjustment of parts according to customer aluminum projects.
CNC industrial aluminum machining technology
CNC stands for Computer Numerical Control. Through this china cnc machining process, parts are manufactured in an automated manner, enabling customers to deliver their projects in less time, again in a more precise manner, as the process requires little operator intervention. Our CNC industrial machining centers produce fast, consistent product deliveries and provide our customers with an excellent finish.
Our machining centers have the following working dimensions:
- X-axis: 1050mm Y-axis: 550mm
- Z axis: 650mm
- Equipped with 4 axes
Our parallel lathes have the following working dimensions:
- Spindle diameter: 60mm
- Flip: 400mm
- Distance between points: 1000 mm
Our CNC lathes have the following working dimensions:
- Flip: 450mm
- Distance between points: 1600 mm
- Spindle diameter: 80mm
- Equipped with power tools
Aluminum CNC Machining Services
Pintejin processes unique parts in large and small series according to Aluminum Extrusion or aluminum parts:
- Recommendations for industrial equipment repair and improvement in the manufacture of stainless steel parts.
- Machining of hydraulic system parts, manufacture and maintenance of hydraulic cylinders, small hydraulic power units.
- Designs, develops and manufactures components for industry.
- Special fabrication.
- Four- and five-axis 24-tool machining center services, CNC turning machine with electric tools,
- CNC water jet cutting.
- In order to provide a complete service to our customers, we assemble small mechanized units in our facility and add the commercial materials you need to them. In this way, we ensure the perfect fit and function of the final product.