With the rapid development of the domestic manufacturing industry, the die-casting industry has also received many development opportunities, especially aluminum die-casting parts, which have a very wide range of applications. So what are the manufacturing processes of aluminum die-casting molds? What are the precautions in these processes?
Production process of aluminum die-casting Mold:
1. Aluminum die-casting Mold design: divided into product splitting, runner design, slider, thimble, exhaust, slag discharge design, etc.; this requires Mold designers to have sufficient experience in the industry and familiarity with the product to design this way The aluminum die-casting molds can have good results regardless of the service life or the die-casting products;
2. Design and drawing: drawing out the various parts and accessories of the aluminum die-casting mold one by one. First, 3D drawings, second, 2D drawings. After drawing, the design must be reviewed first, followed by the mold department director, the corresponding engineer of the project, and the business review. , To ensure the smooth production and production of aluminum die-casting molds;
3. Aluminum die-casting mold processing: mold processing is divided into mold base processing, mold core (mold core) processing, thimble, slider and other accessories processing, in addition to the use of spark machine, milling machine, grinder, CNC, heat treatment, etc. Wait for mold making equipment to process;https://lasercutting-service.com
Fourth, the assembly of aluminum die-casting molds: This section requires the previous procedures to be successfully completed, and the various accessories are in place. Generally, the fitter responsible for this set of molds is responsible for this. This requires the fitter to be very familiar with the mold and have the A certain amount of experience, understanding of drawings, good assembly technology, and understanding of various mold making machinery, otherwise they cannot respond independently in the case of assembly. Master fitters with rich experience can often assemble a set of molds independently in the face of various problems;
5. The real mold of the aluminum die-casting mold: When the mold assembly is completed, the corresponding die-casting machine needs to be arranged to adjust the production and real mold schedule, and the mold T1 trial mold is required. Here, the director of the die-casting molding department and the person responsible for this set of molds Fitters, engineers, and business assist to complete the completion, and the quality inspection of the product after the trial is cooled;https://cncmachining.jp
6. Product inspection after mold trial: This process needs to be completed by the quality responsible personnel, engineers, and business. If the product accuracy, appearance, structure, etc. meet the mold design parameters, it is deemed qualified, and then the business personnel can send it to the customer for inspection and acceptance; If it does not work, mold design, mold department manager, and fitter are required to discuss improvements and solutions until the product is qualified;